Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL
This course offers an extensive introduction to data server technology. The class covers the concepts of relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. You are taught to create and maintain database objects and to store, retrieve, and manipulate data. Learn to retrieve data using advanced techniques. Also, learn to write SQL and SQL*Plus scripts using the iSQL*Plus and SQL Developer tools to generate report-like output. Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the fundamental concepts.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to describe the Oracle database environment
- The ability to use various features of Oracle SQL Developer
- The ability to describe and work with the basic elements of Oracle SQL
- Database administrators and data warehouse developers
- Web developers and application developers