Expectations of where and how brands interact with our mobile and tech-savvy culture consistently evolve. Learn how marketers meet and forecast consumer expectations by focusing on current and upcoming technologies and platforms, on underlying behaviors and trends in device and platform usage, and on content and context that brands must provide for success. Examine how this approach affects all aspects of marketing—from product development to CRM to public and internal relations. Write a mobile marketing plan and learn how to measure and analyze its success. Leave this course with a transferable method and the mindset to improve your role within any organization or department. Relevant case studies and guest speakers provide additional insight.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of the mobile landscape across various sectors
- Tools to assess specific mobile content delivery tools
- Knowledge of the opportunities and challenges for businesses to use mobile to reach “on-the-go” consumers
- The ability to apply a design framework to develop effective mobile marketing strategies
- Professionals who want to explore the core concepts of mobile marketing
- Professionals with little to no knowledge of mobile marketing