Food and Beverage Marketing
The restaurant industry has seen an enormous amount of change overnight. Businesses now more than ever will need to develop relationships with their guests online and leverage their own social channels and delivery apps to market their brand. This course is set up to teach students how to create new marketing strategies to increase revenue, expand their business and gain guest loyalty through their online platforms. This course is ideal for junior and mid-level management staff in the hospitality industry, as well as small business owners.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of how to engage current customers using new marketing initiatives
- The ability to identify and create new customers using social media and online delivery platforms
- The understanding of how impact marketing can have on a current restaurant operation
- Those interested in learning more about and possibly entering the field of hospitality management
- Professionals who work in hospitality management and want to enhance their knowledge and skills of the industry