Mastering Pronunciation II
Designed for students with medium accents when speaking in English, this course examines special techniques for articulating syllables, words, and sentences more clearly and accurately. Students work on appropriate voice projection, intonation, and proper sentence rhythm and stress. Class activities include pronunciation drills, dialogues, role-plays, discussions, and short speeches, with students receiving intensive individualized correction. This course is for students in the Advanced and High Advanced levels with advanced pronunciation. Use our easy Course Enrollment Guide to determine which level is right for you and then register online. Any questions? Sign up for a free English language assessment and an individualized advisement session during open advisement hours by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll Walk Away with
- Special techniques for articulating syllables and words
- The ability to speak more clearly and articulately in English
- Proper rhythm and intonation
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals