User Experience (UX) Design I
User experience (UX) design is the underlying structure behind websites and apps, incorporating strategy, research, and interactive design to ensure that users are satisfied and that businesses meet their goals. Learn the basics behind information architecture, user research, interaction design, usability testing, wireframes, prototyping, and the gathering of business requirements. In this hands-on course, research, wireframe, and prototype a website or a mobile app that is ready for production.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to generate a user experience (UX) that integrates the needs of the user with the application
- Knowledge of design personas and stories that drive user interface (UI) design
- An understanding of how to leverage models and UX design patterns to develop a functional design
- Web and mobile designers and developers
- Usability professionals and user experience specialists