Digital Marketing Intensive
Digital marketing is not about designing a website; it is about effectively managing a business and increasing a brand’s relevance with consumers and determining when, how, why, and where they want to engage. This intensive program takes a holistic view of digital marketing, matching a convergent media strategy with the overall ethos of a company or organization. Learn how to plan and implement successful digital marketing strategies through varying platforms, such as social media, word of mouth, and mobile. Examine the role of digital marketing within the integrated marketing communications (IMC) process. Explore market research and competitive analysis. Evaluate the impact of digital marketing plans on business goals, timelines, and budgets. Topics include digital marketing strategies, planning, and implementation; strategies and tactical tools required to develop and to deliver a successful digital marketing plan; an examination of the IMC planning process and digital marketing’s increasing share of consumer spending and marketing dollars; and primary consumer, competitive, and market research.
You'll Walk Away with
- An overview of the definition, purpose, and scope of digital marketing
- A broad overview of today’s digital marketing tools, their use, and their impact on business
- An understanding of the development and use of digital snapshots and integrated digital strategies
- Those interested in establishing a strong foundational knowledge in digital marketing
- Professionals who want to explore the core concepts of digital marketing