Blockchain in Sports
Blockchain technology is impacting every industry, and the sports industry is no exception. This course examines blockchain fundamentals through a series of videos, short assignments, and group discussions. Explore what blockchain is and what it isn’t, how it works, and how it is influencing the business and sports worlds. Expect to leave the course with foundational knowledge and a vision of the practical applications of blockchain in a sports context.
You'll Walk Away with
- Knowledge of blockchain fundamentals
- An understanding of blockchain uses, including as a platform for cryptocurrency and for supply chain management, retailing, and sports
- The ability to evaluate a specific blockchain and sports execution using an analytical template
- Sports professionals who are interested in learning more about blockchain technology and its application in the sports industry
- Anyone with the desire to become more familiar with blockchain technology and its uses