Expanded Skills 1
This course is for beginner-level students of English. It is an integrated-skills course that covers listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Learn the fundamentals of English grammar and work on pronunciation. This course focuses on vocabulary and expressions essential for everyday use, including basic likes and dislikes and personal information.
You'll Walk Away with
- The knowledge to identify the main idea of a short reading passage in English
- The language skills to write simple descriptions of objects, people, and places in English
- The ability to ask for and give information on daily routines, transactions, and plans
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals