Analytics for Energy Professionals
This course provides a foundation for understanding and using qualitative and quantitative tools effectively within the energy sector. Students will explore methods for energy analysis and management, discuss processes to collect and analyze data, and practice interpreting and utilizing energy data.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of the basics of wholesale and local energy markets
- The ability to obtain and analyze wholesale data
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of how energy customers make decisions
- The ability to analyze the impact of renewables in energy markets and to understand the challenges of integrating renewables into the grid
- The ability to analyze techniques that energy consumers are using to tackle clean energy challenges