Personal Financial Planning
This course provides an introduction to personal financial planning. Learn the tools and techniques of personal financial planning, and gain the skills to apply those techniques to personal financial situations. The course covers cash flow management, investments, risk management, taxation, estate planning, charitable giving, and long-term financial goals.
You'll Walk Away with
- The skills to prepare your own detailed financial statements, including income statements and balance sheets
- The knowledge to summarize your investment portfolio by asset type and asset allocation
- The ability to summarize your risk management profile including life, health, and disability coverages and to identify any missing exposures
- Anyone who desires to become more involved in one’s own financial planning
- Those who seek to learn the tools and techniques of personal financial planning