HVAC Systems Design IV
Study the relationships between architect, developer, building owner, and consulting engineers, as well as the coordination between departments within a consulting office. Examine the various code requirements for HVAC systems (NFPA, BOCA, New York State, and New York City).
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- The expertise to evaluate HVAC load requirements
- The ability to coordinate and perform HVAC design
- Engineering design professionals
- Construction and building managers