NYS Real Estate Continuing Education Course: Retail Leasing and Required Modules
This 22.5 hour real estate salesperson’s and broker’s continuing education course includes the NYS Department of Licensing mandatory modules listed below as well as covering topics of selection of a retail leasing brokerage firm, the mechanics of retail leasing, marketing strategies for landlords, tenant representation, and legal agreements:
- 3 hours of Fair Housing
- 2.5 hours of Ethical Business Practices
- 1 hour of Recent Legal Matters
- 2 hours of Law of Agency
- 2 hours Cultural Competency
- 2 hours Implicit Bias
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- 22.5 hours of continuing education toward your salesperson’s/broker’s license
- Knowledge of how the leasing process works
- Real estate salespersons
- Real estate brokers
NO open sections available for this course at the moment. Please check back next semester.
DateJun 13 - Aug 1
FacultyGavios, Aaron Sachar, Roger