Electrical Systems Design II
Building upon Electrical Systems Design I,
this course analyzes the various design elements that make up electrical systems. Topics include wire calculations, raceway sizing, branch circuits, motor circuits, fuses, circuit breakers, short circuit protection, feeder design, voltage drop calculations, transformers, commercial calculations, and the National Electric Code as it relates to the above topics.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in NYU Classes, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into NYU Classes.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to perform electrical system calculations
- Knowledge of sizing and selecting electrical systems
- Engineering design professionals
- Construction and real estate professionals
DateFeb 22 - May 3