AutoCAD Professional Level II
Build upon the instructional material covered in AutoCAD Professional Level I
and learn intermediate-level editing techniques. These techniques include hatching, polylines, dimensioning, cross-refs, paper space, grips, raster images, blocks, and other attributes. A demonstration of 3D design drawing also is included.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in NYU Classes, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into NYU Classes.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- More advanced 2D editing techniques
- Greater proficiency in AutoCAD
- Design professionals in architecture, engineering, and construction
- AutoCAD users