Excel: Beyond the Basics
If you want to go beyond Excel basics, then take this hands-on course so you can do more with this powerful application. Learn to create and format column and pie charts, to calculate across worksheets, to manage and track contents, and to manipulate flat file databases. Forecast with what-if analysis tools and use sparklines, automatic subtotals, and outlines. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to create time-saving templates with confidence and ease.
You'll Walk Away with
- An in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of creating, formatting, and editing the most commonly used charts to visually analyze your data
- The skills necessary to analyze, extract, and manipulate data using Excel’s flat file database tools
- Familiarity with the subtotal and outline feature
- Professionals from entry to senior level in any industry
- Those who have formal basic Excel training, or those who have the knowledge of how to use Excel’s basic functions and want to learn how to manipulate and analyze data using more advanced features