Improve Diversity Hiring with Technology
Integrating new technology into the flow of people engagement is an established practice that adds distinctive elements to the further enhancement of the candidate experience. Organizations often fail to consider the digital enablement of talent and hiring to transactional applicant tracking tools or HR enterprise software.
To build impressionable and inclusive connections to talent segments that are increasingly diverse and digital, leaders must outline a blueprint for people centric prospecting and onboarding.
You'll Walk Away with
- Examine tools to inform a sustainable engagement approach for prospecting diverse candidates.
- New insights into disruptive tools that help to bridge individual network gaps, foster team-based interactions, and build a brand of belonging
- The skills to build relationships between new hires and internal social networks across teams that are critical to performance and retention
- Human resources officers and managers
- Leaders in roles throughout organizations in all industries