ESL Listening and Speaking: Intermediate B
This course is for intermediate-level students of English. Students learn how pronunciation factors, such as rhythm, are strongly linked to comprehension skills. They improve their listening comprehension through guided practice using videos and online materials. Also, they continue to improve grammar, sentence structure, and vocabulary while learning to express ideas better verbally. Activities such as small-group discussions and role-playing provide myriad opportunities to practice oral communication skills.
You'll Walk Away with
- Improved English listening comprehension
- Improved English grammar, sentence structure, and vocabulary
- Enhanced ability to verbally express ideas in English
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Intermediate-level English students looking to advance their English listening and speaking skills