User Experience Design II
Explore methods for influencing user behavior in ways that best meet business goals, with an emphasis on driving traffic, retaining users, and reaching conversion goals. Topics covered include interaction design, analytics, content and social strategies, in-depth usability testing and research techniques, personas, and methods designed for conducting workshops with stakeholders and potential users. You will research, wireframe, and create a paper prototype of a website or mobile app, preparing it for production. In addition, you will document the various artifacts created on the path to development of the paper prototype that will be suitable for inclusion in a professional-quality portfolio.
You'll Walk Away with
- The skills for advanced wireframing, and an understanding of what to consider in presentation methods
- A comprehensive understanding of how to refine feature sets and scope using data and market feedback
- Enhanced skills from learning multiple approaches to UX
- Knowledge of the link between strategy and design work, and an understanding of how to communicate this to clients
- Familiarity with the changing trends of UX and an understanding of how the field is growing “beyond the screen”