Financial Modeling for Real Estate Equity Structures
Learn to build financial models in Excel for real estate joint ventures, funds, and equity participants. Topics include equity analysis; funding equity in phases from pari-passu to proportional percentage of investment; the recapturing of investor share when exiting deals and the achievement of multiple investment hurdles. Cash flows are analyzed from preferred returns through promotes and waterfalls.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to develop partnership financial models in Excel
- The expertise to perform sensitivity and waterfall analysis
- Real estate developers
- Real estate investors and analysts