Global Cities in a Post-Pandemic World
Cities are faced with potentially profound changes in the way we work, live, and learn once we emerge from the deepest economic shock of our lifetimes. How can the world’s great financial, technology, entertainment, and political capitals—New York City, Shanghai, London, and others—manage new demands on infrastructure and resources while reinventing themselves for this radically altered world? This course will provide insight into how global cities will recover and thrive in a post-pandemic world.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of the post-pandemic recovery plans of major global cities
- A framework for evaluating the short-term and long-term economic outlook for cities
- Familiarity with emerging demands on local government budgets and urban infrastructure
- Professionals in government, the private sector, and NGOs
- Those who work in real estate, business, and urban planning