AutoCAD Professional Level III
If you are an experienced 2D AutoCAD user, then take this hands-on course to acquire a comprehensive understanding of 3D space in AutoCAD. Topics include 3D objects and modeling concepts, surfaces versus solids, and 3D axonometric views versus perspective views. Learn how to change and use the user coordinate system to your advantage, to scan materials into rendered models, to create and revise materials, and to use existing images together with AutoCAD-generated objects.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in NYU Classes, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into NYU Classes.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- 3D modeling techniques
- The ability to render 3D models
- More advanced AutoCAD users
- Design professionals in architecture, engineering, and construction