Data Analytics Certificate in Data Analytics
Data is a group of facts that can take many different forms, such as numbers, pictures, words, videos, observations, and more, and is constantly being amassed across industries in order to better understand and solve important issues. Data analytics is the collection, transformation, and organization of these facts in order to draw conclusions, make predictions, and drive informed decision-making. Organizations need data analysts to prepare, process, analyze, and visualize data to discover patterns and trends. Their work empowers their wider team to make better business decisions. See the program outline here.
This program is designed for professionals across disciplines who are seeking to develop the analytical mindset needed to make actionable decisions and strategies by analyzing and interpreting multiple types of data.
Courses will provide a foundational grounding in statistical analysis, database management, analytic software and tools, and training to communicate findings. Through industry-based electives, participants will be able to apply the skills within a practical context and gain experience with real-world applications.
Individuals starting the program should possess the following core competencies in Excel:
- Creating basic charts
- Filtering and sorting data
- Formulas such as SUM, SUMIF, COUNT, COUNTIF, IF, VLOOKUP
5 Courses Total - View the overview here.
- Statistics Requirement - Foundational Statistics (Should be taken first)
- Relational Database Management Requirement - SQL Programming Language
- Statistical Programming Elective (select one) - Introduction to Data Science Methods in Python and R
- Data Visualization Elective (select one) - Visual Analytics with Tableau or Data Visualization for Business or Interactive Data Visualization
- Industry Analytics Elective (select one) - Please see elective list for current offerings (Suggested to be taken last)
For more information about the Certificate in Data Analytics, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You'll Walk Away With
- A foundational grounding in statistical analysis, database management, and analytic software and tools
- The ability to compile and communicate findings
Earn a 10% DISCOUNT* on courses by declaring your candidacy for the Certificate in Data Analytics.