Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
Gain a comprehensive understanding of financial statements and their use by finance professionals. Through discussion of examples each week, develop an understanding of balance sheets, income statements, the concept of quality of earnings, initial public offerings, the impact of mergers and acquisitions on financial statements, earnings per share, cash flow statements, key ratios, and footnote interpretation.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to read and understand the nuances of financial statements
- An understanding of how to work in teams in order to verbally present a synopsis of a firm’s annual report
- Professionals with either an intermediate-level theoretical or applied knowledge of financial statement analysis
- Professionals interested in continuing professional education (CPE) for accountants
- Students interested in a career in financial analysis
NO open sections available for this course at the moment. Please check back next semester.