How to ROAR Into the Second Half of Life: A New Blueprint for Living
Register for this Fall 2023 course on the new NYU SPS Academy of Lifelong Learning website
The “New Longevity” is a transformative trend that is reshaping the way we think about living longer and healthier lives. The second half of life is now filled with unique opportunities and ways of living that are unprecedented in earlier generations. This course helps you identify a path to a more fulfilling future using practical steps through the four key pillars of The ROAR Method: Reimagine Yourself; Own Who You Are; Act on What’s Next; and Reassess Your Relationships. Learn various strategies such as Life Layering, along with the tools and exercises that will help you design a new approach for the second half of life. In this interactive course, you will have the opportunity to connect with the instructor and your peers as you apply the ROAR method to your own life and create an action plan for your next steps. This course is delivered in an online format that uses a combination of real time, instructor-led (synchronous) video meetings, as well as self-paced (asynchronous) activities and learning. Fall 2023 tuition is $699.
Registration at least three weeks prior to the course start date is highly recommended.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of the four key pillars from Michael Clinton’s bestselling book, ROAR Into the Second Half of Your Life (Before It’s Too Late)
- Tips and unique insights from Michael Clinton
- An action plan for the next phase of your life
- Those approaching retirement or who have already retired and are planning the next phase of their life
- Retirees and mid to late career professionals seeking resources, tools, and networks