Plumbing Systems Design I
Learn the fundamentals of pressurized water distribution, sanitary, and storm systems for commercial and residential low-rise buildings. Topics include a general overview of fluids, construction design, plumbing code, pressure flow equations, friction, mechanical pumping, cold and hot water distribution, water heater selection, backflow prevention, and application and system selection.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email email@example.com.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- Knowledge of water distribution systems
- The ability to perform design calculations
- Engineering design professionals
- Construction and building managers