Introduction to Social Media Marketing
This course will provide a thorough grounding in social media marketing, from a digital and a marketing perspective. The focus will be on the establishment of social media communities, as well as theories behind digital engagement and actions. The course will survey a range of social media platforms and media, including mobile-only platforms like Snapchat and Periscope, as well as the Big Four social platforms. Gain a thorough understanding of how to build strategy and what elements are necessary for a strong social media engagement strategy for a brand or organization. You will produce a social media audit and brand voice documents that demonstrate your understanding of the social media skills of evaluation, social listening, and audience-specific engagement drivers.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to create social media-focused marketing solutions to various brand issues as part of a social strategy plan
- The skills to analyze and evaluate various social media marketing efforts and channels
- The ability to evaluate various social audiences for engagement opportunities
- An understanding of audience behavior by platform and the connection to brand audience goals
- The expertise to establish a voice, tone, and social presence for a brand