International Real Estate Investment and Development
Explore strategies and techniques used, as well as practical issues encountered, when conducting real estate investment in global markets. Topics include risks and returns, macroeconomic and geopolitical considerations, identification of opportunities, international real estate development, global REITs, global mortgage products and mortgage-backed securities (MBS), and international taxation of real estate. Real-world case studies will be used to examine the idiosyncrasies of region-specific investment and development, and the execution strategies employed.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
You'll Walk Away with
- Familiarity with global real estate opportunities and risks
- Knowledge of available global real estate finance options
- Real estate owners and investors
- Real estate developers and asset managers