Campaign Effectiveness Measurement
A critical component of any advertising campaign is the ability to evaluate its success through specific metrics that need to be impacted (ex., awareness, attitudes & perceptions, sales & business units, etc.). This course examines the value of campaign effectiveness measurement and how it has evolved with the advertising ecosystem, and the role of campaign measurement for companies and the marketing industry as a whole. Students will measure the difference between key performance indicators, engagement metrics, and outcome metrics. This course will also provide a detailed overview of the main measurement tools used in marketing today: Marketing mix modeling, Multi-touch attribution, Experiments/AB/RCT, Trackers, Social listening tools and sentiment analysis.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to communicate the strategic importance of campaign measurement for senior management
- The ability to develop a measurement plan that aligns metrics with campaign goals and business objectives
- The ability to compare and contrast different measurement tools and modeling approaches to support decision making
- The ability to assess current and future external factors that can impact campaign measurement
- The ability to recommend reallocation of media spend across channels, tactics, creative assets based on in-market performance