Plumbing Systems Design III
This is the third course in the Plumbing Systems Design series. Learn about advanced building drainage and specialty systems. Topics include sustainable infrastructure for water use, rainwater harvesting, treated sewage systems, solar-thermal design, building information modeling (BIM), various design methodologies, life-cycle costing, and systems integration.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email email@example.com.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- Knowledge of drainage and specialty systems
- The ability to perform life-cycle costing and systems integration
- Engineering design professionals
- Construction and building managers