HVAC Systems Design III
Examine methods for comparing various HVAC systems and their components. Topics for comparison include energy performance, life expectancy, flexibility, maintenance, quality of control, and total life-cycle costs.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS days before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- Knowledge of system comparisons
- The ability to analyze energy performance
- Engineering design professionals
- Construction and building managers