Learning Design: Capstone
The Learning Design certificate program culminates in this capstone “lab” course in which learners create a robust design document for a real-world training project and execute several phases of the design plan. Learn by applying concepts from the entire certificate experience to a ”real-life” project of your choosing. Each session includes interactive discussion of content and time for peer and instructor feedback. Work samples created in this course can become part of an L&D professional’s portfolio.
You'll Walk Away with
- A deeper understanding of the instructional design process
- A training design document for an actual training project, including an evaluation plan, marketing plan, and a learning transfer plan
- A learning asset that is rooted in research-based educational and visual design principles
- A reliable and valid performance assessment tool or test
- Professionals with foundational knowledge of learning and training development
- Individuals who wish to apply concepts from the Learning Design certificate program to a real-life training project
NO open sections available for this course at the moment. Please check back next semester.