The Like-Kind Exchange Conference provides sophisticated knowledge of the "hot button" issues and intricacies of Like-Kind Exchanges such as:
- Proposed legislation on section 1031
- Parking within and outside the safe harbor
- Exchanges into build-to-suit replacement property
- 1031 Exchange vehicles such as Tenancy-in-Common (TICs) and Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs)
- Partnership and LLC exchanges
The Tax Conferences in July are hosted by NYU SPS and the Division of Programs in Business. We educate leaders in the functional areas of a business. Our portfolio of graduate, continuing education, and executive programs prepares students to drive innovative organizational and societal growth on a global scale.
As esteemed supporters of our conferences, we ask that you consider making a gift to support our division with a gift to our conference fund. A gift of any amount will make an immense impact on our cost to host our annual tax conferences each year, and also allows us to provide financial hardship discounts and scholarships to those attorneys and accountants that need assistance to cover the conference fees.