The Advanced International Taxation Conference provides sophisticated knowledge of “hot button” issues and opportunities in international taxation such as:
- Planning and pitfalls applicable to doing business globally, including the use of hybrid US and foreign entities and investment structures
- Planning and structuring issues involving cross-border mergers and acquisitions
- Eligibility issues under US income tax treaties
- Foreign investment in US real estate property and US taxpayers’ investments in foreign real estate
- Drafting intercompany agreements with an eye on transfer pricing
The Tax Conferences in July are hosted by NYU SPS and the Division of Programs in Business. We educate leaders in the functional areas of a business. Our portfolio of graduate, continuing education, and executive programs prepares students to drive innovative organizational and societal growth on a global scale.
As esteemed supporters of our conferences, we ask that you consider making a gift to support our division with a gift to our conference fund. A gift of any amount will make an immense impact on our cost to host our annual tax conferences each year, and also allows us to provide financial hardship discounts and scholarships to those attorneys and accountants that need assistance to cover the conference fees.