Visual Analytics with Tableau
The ability to characterize and communicate practical implications of quantitative analyses to any kind of audience member is the hallmark of great data analysts. The richest data is useless to any enterprise if it fails to result in actionable advice, or if the advice does not convey solutions and directions in a way that all stakeholders can understand. Learn how to become a master at communicating business-relevant implications of data analyses using Tableau, the industry-leading software that provides reliable, flexible, and repeatable methods for analyzing real-world data. This course investigates visual analytics and related concepts with Tableau through the completion of real-world case studies. Learn in detail how to use Tableau’s platform for visual analysis and business intelligence, which will help you to see and understand data like never before. Acquire the skills in Tableau to connect to multiple data sources, enhance them, and display them using visual analysis techniques.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to structure data analysis projects so that you can provide maximum impact to all stakeholders
- Experience streamlining analyses and highlighting implications efficiently using visualizations in Tableau
- The skills to make effective visualizations that convey conclusions directly and clearly
- Database professionals, data analysts, business analysts, and managers
- Those who want to learn to analyze and visualize data from a variety of sources