New York Real Estate Salesperson's Course
Prepare for the New York State Real Estate Salesperson’s Licensing Examination with this mandatory license-qualifying course. Topics include license law and regulations, law of agency, real estate instruments, estates and interests, real estate financing, and land use regulations. It provides an introduction to construction, valuation, human rights issues, fair housing law, real estate mathematics, and environmental issues.
Students must register for this class using their full legal name as it appears on their government issued identification.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of real estate sales laws and regulations
- The necessary preparation to sit for the New York State exam
- Those new to the industry
- Those who want to sell real estate
DateJun 6 - Aug 15