Buying Foreclosed Real Estate
Buying a foreclosed residential property may mean finding the buy of a lifetime or purchasing someone else’s mistake. How do new investors find these properties, judge their potential, and choose a winner? Topics in this introductory course include identifying sources of properties, understanding the process, forecasting financing costs, analyzing necessary property improvements, and closing the deal.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- Knowledge of foreclosed properties for sale
- The ability to analyze a foreclosed property for investment
- Personal investors
- Those interested in investing in foreclosed residential properties