Analyzing the Digital Consumer
The world of communications has changed. Today, the primary driver of communication is the Internet. This is true in all arenas, particularly commerce and marketing. Someone is talking about your brand on social media. You may or may not be part of this conversation, but content is being developed and decisions are being made about whether to research and purchase your product. Most important, business is only at the early stages of the impact that Internet communications, particularly social media, will have on commerce. In this course, learn about the current state of social media: reach, scale, impact, and predictions for the future. Learn how to develop objectives, strategies, and campaigns to execute social media. Become familiar with social media best practices: how and why to drive customer and influencer reviews and recommendations. Learn how to develop and execute content that drives brand advocacy and encourages positive reviews and empowering recommendations among your brand’s loyal fans and gets the attention of your best prospects. Stay ahead of the competition by learning how to grow brands through social media.
You'll Walk Away with
- Familiarity with social media best practices, including how and why to drive customer and influencer reviews and recommendations
- The ability to develop and execute content that drives brand advocacy and positive reviews
- An understanding of how the Internet is changing the way that products are researched, marketed, and merchandised
- Students seeking to enhance a strong academic and practical knowledge base in social media and consumer marketing
- Professionals seeking to expand their skill set in social media consumer marketing