Data-Driven Analytics to Inform Your Organization's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
There isn’t an area of business unaffected by diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI). When employees feel a sense of belonging at work, they are more likely to participate and become engaged in their work and devote their time and energy to improve outcomes in partnership with people around them. Organizations that are most impactful in cultivating cultures of belonging utilize data and analytics-based insights well beyond the HR function. Access to behavioral, talent, and observational data provides a more holistic depiction of gaps and areas of opportunity across the organization. In this course, develop deeper DEI analytics capabilities, which are essential to connecting internal and external data sources with insights into ecosystems of partners and competitors.
You'll Walk Away with
- Increased understanding of tools and data sources that shape the situational experiences of people in work-related tasks
- The skills to leverage organizational network analysis and engagement analytics to broaden insights, support timely decisions, and take actions that make a difference across organizations and throughout communities
- Greater confidence in your ability to ask better questions that produce measurable insights and enable executable strategies
- Human resources officers and managers
- Leaders and change-makers in organizations across industries