Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation
This course will introduce the fundamentals of monitoring and evaluation (M&E). It will address questions such as: What is monitoring and evaluation? Why do it? Who does it? By the end of this course, you will be able to develop a monitoring and evaluation theoretical framework.
- Evaluation Basics
- Life Cycles and Frameworks
- Evaluation Approaches
- Ethics in Evaluation
This is an instructor led virtual course.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of what M&E means
- Insight to compare and contrast the needs and expectations of different audiences in M&E
- The skills to articulate ethical and basic principles of good M&E practice
- A developed knowledge of a basic M&E framework
- Professionals interested in the field of monitoring and evaluation
- Students pursuing the Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
DateSep 7 - Oct 12