ULL (Ultra-Low Latency) Architectures for Electronic Trading
Develop advanced skills in architecting electronic trading (ET) and market data applications for ultra-low latency (ULL), for competitive advantage, and for positive ROI. This course will be both instructional and hands-on (in-class and some homework), and it will enable you to catapult your skills in multiple facets of ULL ET.
You'll Walk Away with
- A strong understanding of relevant ultra-low latency technologies, including hardware acceleration, FPGAs, application design, kernel tuning, real-time analytics, servers, and networks
- The ability to architect electronic trading applications per business requirements, including conducting ROI analysis for new infrastructures
- Knowledge of how to leverage machine learning for electronic trading
- Strategic infrastructure and application architects, engineers, and product and project managers
- System administrators, developers, production support, and QA analysts with intermediate skills in Linux, servers, networks, bash, FIX, and market data protocols
NO open sections available for this course at the moment. Please check back next semester.