Global Financial Management
Topics to be covered in this course include global economies, trade, and capital markets; foreign exchange (FX); international money markets and FX transactions; translation and economic risks; interest rate parity, FX hedging, currency futures, and carry trades; central bank policies, inflation, and interest rates; global capital flows; currency and debt crises; and global investing and political risk.
You'll Walk Away with
- Knowledge of global economies, trade, capital markets, foreign exchange (FX), international money markets, and FX transaction
- Familiarity with interest rate parity, FX hedging, currency futures, and carry trades
- An understanding of central bank policies, inflation, interest rates, global capital flows, currency and debt crises, and global investing and political risk
- Professionals interested in pursuing a career in investment management or global capital markets
- Those interested in the finance sector who are seeking a foundation in global market and foreign exchange basics