Applied Skills 2
This course is for high-beginner level students of English. It is an integrated-skills course that covers listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Learn the essentials of English grammar and work on pronunciation. Expand your vocabulary and become more comfortable communicating about a range of personal and familiar topics. Also, gain the English language skills to write sentences about personal experiences and simple descriptions of objects, people, places, and events.
You'll Walk Away with
- Knowledge of the parts of speech in English
- The ability to scan for specific information and use context to guess the meaning of new words
- The language skills to initiate and respond in English to questions about personal information including schedules, surroundings, and physical characteristics
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals