Improving Writing Skills
In this course, students become more effective, confident writers by receiving individualized correction in a supportive, small-group atmosphere. The focus here is on learning to write sentences that are correct, concise, and cogent, with proper punctuation and correct usage. Key grammar issues are covered. Students learn how to organize, edit, and produce writing that is coherent, interesting, and logical, whether for a short email or a long composition. This course is for students in the Advanced level. Use our easy Course Enrollment Guide to determine which level is right for you and then register online. Any questions? Sign up for a free English language assessment and an individualized advisement session during open advisement hours by contacting us at email@example.com.
You'll Walk Away with
- Improved English grammar and vocabulary skills
- The ability to write using proper punctuation
- Increased confidence when writing in English
- Nonnative speakers of English
- Students looking to advance their professional, academic, and personal goals