Electrical Systems Design IV
The elements of electrical design discussed in Electrical Systems Design I, II,
are applied to a high-rise office building setting in this final course of the series. Work in a design team to create a final set of working drawings, with particular attention to the development of the service entrance, single line, and light and power riser diagrams.
Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- The skills needed to analyze infrastructure requirements
- The ability to create working drawings
- Engineering design professionals
- Construction managers