SHRM Certification Preparation
This course includes full access to the NEW 2023 SHRM Learning System®.
SHRM’s global HR credentials—the SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) and the SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®)—offer growth, advancement, and recognition. These credentials are based on extensive global research involving employers, academics, and practicing HR professionals at all levels to ensure they maintain an industry-leading level of excellence and relevance in this ever-evolving profession. This course is designed for SHRM credential candidates who want to prove their knowledge, competency, and value to colleagues and to employers looking for a competitive edge in today’s global economy. This advanced human capital management course combines expert instruction with the 2023 SHRM Learning System®, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge, and stay on track for success on the exam.
For details on upcoming courses, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS ONLY OFFERED IN THE FALL AND SPRING SEMESTERS.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of HR competencies, including ethical practice, consultation, critical evaluation, and communication
- The ability to identify key concepts for HR strategic planning, talent acquisition, and employee engagement and retention
- Recognition of organizational models that enhance the HR function, the effectiveness of employee and labor relations, and technology management
- The ability to understand HR in the global context, including corporate social responsibility and key risk management techniques, diversity and inclusion policies, and US employment law and regulations
- Leaders, managers, and HR professionals who want to prepare for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification
- SHRM credential candidates