Reporting and Presenting Results
This course combines what was learned during the previous four courses in the Certificate program and adds pieces and ideas not yet covered. The primary work product will be to use the evaluation proposal and framework developed during Program Design for Monitoring and Evaluation, add data analysis of the program or project using the methods learned during the Analytical Skills and Application for Monitoring and Evaluation course, and prepare a final M&E findings report for a specific target audience. Students will also present their findings to the class during the final session.
- Intro to Evaluation Reports
- Intro to Data Visualization
- Real-time visualizations (Dashboards, online reporting tools, innovations in Evaluation reporting)
This is an instructor-led virtual course which includes both synchronous-live sessions and asynchronous weekly modules. Students are required to attend at least 80% of the synchronous sessions in order to successfully complete the course.
You'll Walk Away with
- The knowledge to draft measurable project goals, outcomes, objectives, and activities
- The skills to create a clear and concise design for a monitoring and evaluation framework
- The ability to apply new and/or additional reporting skills using infographics and presentation software
- The confidence to package and present a final work product to an audience of peers and industry experts
- Professionals interested in the field of monitoring and evaluation
- Students pursuing the Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation
DateOct 11 - Dec 13