Designing for Digital Advertising
According to the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB), spending for mobile marketing will continue to grow rapidly, even surpassing spending for desktop marketing by 2018. In this workshop-style course, acquire practical experience and invaluable knowledge of design and advertising techniques for both mobile and desktop. Through hands-on application of these digital advertising design techniques, you will develop your own collateral. In class, you will create your own digital ads; learn social media tactics; and explore different versions of digital advertising, including native advertising, video advertising, interactive ads, landing pages, and more. This course introduces and employs a variety of user-friendly software tools for creating polished, effective ads. Learn how to do everything from selecting the image and the font to publishing the ad message in seconds.
You'll Walk Away with
- Knowledge of various forms of digital advertising
- The skills to design and develop your own digital advertising collateral
- An understanding of how digital advertising can help a business
- Novice marketers seeking hands-on experience with user-friendly tools for creating digital advertising
- Small business owners who are interested in learning about the latest technology and trends in digital advertising