Interactive Data Visualization
How can we transform data into compelling and meaningful visuals and use visualization to tell stories and show patterns from data sets? Learn the basic steps of visualizing data, from spreadsheets to visual representations. Case studies are presented and examined through a technical and conceptual lens. Using programming, experiment with a wide range of visual approaches and create your own custom visualizations. Projects focus on creating interactive systems and interfaces that allow users to explore different layers and views.
You'll Walk Away with
- An understanding of a structured design process to create effective visualizations
- Storytelling principles to design coherent and clear visualizations
- Business professionals who want to turn data into information
- Excel users who want to take their reporting and analysis to the next level
- Students who want to learn powerful methods of data analysis