Electrical Systems Design III
A continuation of Electrical Systems Design II,
this course focuses on additional design elements of greater complexity. Topics include service entrance layouts, switchboard configurations and spacing requirements, grounding, ground-fault protection, panel board arrangements and distribution methods, emergency generators, automatic transfer switches, uninterruptible power systems, lighting layouts, lighting calculations, and the National Electric Code as it relates to the above topics.
>Note: Registering at least two weeks prior to the start of the course date is highly recommended. Popular classes fill up quickly and more specialized classes need sufficient enrollment.
For general information about this course, please call 212-992-3336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are registered for an online course and are not able to access/view your course in Brightspace, please note the following:
- It may take at least 24 hours from the time you registered for your information to be transferred into Brightspace.
- New students registering two days or LESS before the start date of the course may experience delayed access.
For additional technical support, contact the IT Service Desk (available 24/7/365) at 212-998-3333 or AskITS@nyu.edu.
You'll Walk Away with
- The ability to analyze more complex elements
- The skills to perform more advanced calculations
- Engineering design professionals
- Construction managers