May 26, 2020
While the 42nd Annual NYU International Hospitality Industry Investment Conference has been postponed until November 11-12, 2020, a pre-recorded virtual version of the ever-popular CEOs Check In panel, will be presented on June 2 at 2 p.m.
The panel will be moderated by Conference Chair Jonathan M. Tisch, chairman and CEO of Loews Hotels & Co. and co-chairman of the Board of Loews Corporation. A star-studded lineup of CEOs will participate and will provide deeply informative insights on trends and projections in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Keith Barr, chief executive officer, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Sébastien Bazin, chairman and chief executive officer, Accor
- Mark S. Hoplamazian, president and chief executive officer, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- David Kong, president and chief executive officer, BWH Hotel Group
- Christopher J. Nassetta, president and chief executive officer, Hilton
- Arne M. Sorenson, president and chief executive officer, Marriott International